Friday, May 9, 2008

More about Julius....

To all who missed seeing his pictures, just to let you know that Julius says "Hi!"
Photobucket
"Yes, I know I am gorgeous!" (heehee)
I can't really believe I am saying this but for once I can identify with parents who complained that their child grew up too fast, too soon... This is exactly how I am feeling with Julius. It seems like just yesterday when he was like this....
Photobucket
and this....
Photobucket
Check out his cute "cotton ball" tail.

This photo was captured by my nephew, Amos when I was practicing with Julius with his "wave good bye" trick. I was rather tickled with what Amos wrote in the dialogue box.
Photobucket
Julius, taking "oath"
Here's what it says if you have difficulty in reading the dialogue box:
"I, Julius doggie dog, hereby promise I will do the following:
1. Obey my master's commands.
2. Don't bite at everything including humans and slippers.
3. Be a good dog by not being greedy and eating everything in sight."

6 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Aiyooo..big boy oledi. So handsome!

myCoffee said...

Hi pea,
Thanks for your nice compliment. How are you darlings doing? Haven't heard about them in awhile now.

Precious Pea said...

Come to think of it, yahor..been a while since i last post their pictures up. Will do it soon!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

julius is so cute :)

my gf have a Shih Tzu mixed Pekingese ..

ps: r u a fren of LGM?

myCoffee said...

Hi baby octopus,
Welcome to my blog. Nope, don't think so. Can't think of anyone named LGM.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

well her name is Pamela ... Precious Pea should know her :)