Thursday, November 29, 2007

What's up, Dog?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"What's up, dog?"
Julius is now 4.5 months old. Oooh, time flies. He has grown much in these last 2 months. But one time remains unchanged - his "tham-jiak-ness". In fact, my family always commented that never had they seen a dog that behaves so "thamjiak" after which my mom would proclaimed that I should feed him more. But trust me, even if I tripled up his food intake, I strongly doubt that he would change this part of his character which is also somewhat endearing.

Ok, here are some more recent photos of little Julius.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Acting cute....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Julius with brother Caesar.
Julius visited brother Caesar at his home a few weeks back. From the pictures, one would think that it was a "sweet reunion" for the 2 brothers. But the truth was otherwise. Julius, being in Caesar's territory, "kena belasah" from Caesar! Ok la, it was not as bad as I put it, but Julius was basically at Caesar's mercy that day...hiaks....

This video is for my niece, Alison who wishes to see Julius "playing dead" at the sound of bang. Sorry dear, video was not so nicely shot but should suffice for the time being. ;-)


And this is Julius at meal time. Much better-behaved now after being trained as compared to his early days when he just about gobbles up his food in seconds!

Correction: He still finishes his food in record seconds, but at least he consumes in a more "acceptable" behaviour...*hiaks*

4 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Julius is so sweet looking. Hehehe..Pumpkin also very tiam jiak..nature of all dogs i guess.

myCoffee said...

That's what I told my mom. Anyway, when can I read more about Pea and Pumpkin? ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

gosh! Julius Caesar brother? (O v O)
wat a cute names!